Higher Education Partnerships
In the CMI Southern Region, the Board is pleased to be supporting management and leadership training at Bournemouth University, Chichester University, Portsmouth University, Southampton Solent University, Southampton University and Winchester University.
CMI offers three types of management apprenticeships.
To find out how you could become an apprentice and the various apprenticeship qualifications on offer visit the CMI apprenticeship web section.
- Southern Board member Jo Strain reports on the CMI’s HE 2018 conference on the theme of ‘Developing 21st Century Leaders’
- Degree apprenticeships add value to universities and businesses – Stella McKnight, University of Winchester, in National Apprenticeship Week, May 2018
- Apprenticeships and management blogs
- The CMI’s apprenticeship offer to individuals, employers and HE providers
Universities offering CMDA
- Chichester University’s Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeships programme
- Portsmouth University’s CMDA programme
- Southampton Solent University’s CMDA programme
- Winchester University’s CMDA programme
Launch of CMI Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship, Winchester University (2017). Board members David Sullivan and Peter Fisher attended the launch.
- Member Linda Juleff reporting from two events in the Southern region in June 2017 aimed at promoting the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA). She said: “The events at Southampton Solent University and University of Portsmouth were attended by representatives from a range of businesses across the region. Interest in the CMDA is growing in the light of the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy as firms seek to invest in their staff in response to this initiative.”
If you are working in HR or manager wanting to find out more about how an apprenticeship could benefit your staff member, visit the CMDA section on the CMI’s website.
- CMI video on how the apprenticeships levy could help you.