Mentoring is a powerful approach for sharing knowledge and experience.
We continue our series of mentoring blogs and resources which were launched to coincide with National Mentoring Day in 2016. The blogs and social media campaigns will highlight how you can benefit from mentoring in general and the CMI’s own programme. Could you share your experience of mentoring in the workplace?
- Mentoring blogs, CMI Southern
- CMI’s Mentoring Programme
- Brigadier Suzanne Anderson on her experience of mentoring
- Coaching, mentoring & riding a bike – blog by Dan Carey
- Which mentoring style is right for you? asks Dan Carey
- How important has mentoring been in your career?
The CMI Southern Region’s Mentoring Champion Dan Carey and other members of the board are involved in raising awareness of how mentoring can enhance your management skills and aid career development. They are keen to hear from members who are willing to share their tips from using mentoring schemes and collate useful resource links. Contact us.